Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall, Fall...Oh how I love Fall

We have been very busy in room 6 over the last couple of weeks, and I have not posted. So...time to change that.  Here is some of the great "fall"tastic work my rock stars have been working on over the last couple of weeks.  I hope you enjoy.

Fall is in the air, and what a better time to learn all about Fall.  We talked about all the things we know about Fall, and it's a lot.  Our map could have had many more pictures.  If you would like a copy of the pictures click here.
We had lots of fun over the last two weeks making Fall crafts, and we have many more to make.  Here are some of our creations. I love making torn paper crafts.  Above is fall trees and candy corn.

This next week is Columbus Day so we talked and studied about Columbus on Friday.  They loved it.  They were able to tell me he had 3 ships, 120 men, sailed the ocean blue in 1492 and so much more. 





Have a great week
Lisa Ring
K-Crew Kids Rock

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through Kindergarten Network. I am also your newest follower. Thanks for sharing your photos. My kiddos love making torn art pictures too. Feel free to visit my blog sometime. :)

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete