Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm at it again...Moving the room around.

All my friends and readers that know me so well, know that I am always moving things here or there in my classroom.  Since moving into room 6 this year, I've had a hard time getting my arrangement like I want it. So......after school yesterday I got a crazy hair and moved things everywhere.  Now...there is no telling where things might be next week if I'm not crazy about this arrangement.  :-)

My table is now sitting in front of the "Reading Spot".  Hmmm, will I like this ? Time will tell. 

Yes...my cute rugs are around the tables and not in the group meeting area again.  I now have different colors of duct tape on the floor.  They are sitting on the lines.  We have had this for a week.  Working pretty good so far.

Independent table is now where my table use to be.  I can't wait to see how group rotations go.  They will be confused.  

Another view.  This is Kelly's table.  I left it the same for now.

Lisa
K-Crew Kids Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment