Sunday, August 5, 2012

Looking Forward to Another Rockin Great Year!





Summer time has been awesome, but it has quickly come to an end.  Above is picture from my fun vacation with Sharon McBee this summer.  I look at the pictures, and they make me smile.  :-)
I've been working in my classroom over the last few days, and start back officially on Tuesday.  Room 6 is now ready for all of my new K-Crew babies.  Later in the week I will post pictures of the finished room.  It has turned out so cute. I can't wait for you to see them.  I always get excited, anxious and maybe even a little nervous at the beginning of each year, but know that it's going to be great.  This will start my 22nd, yes you read correct my 22nd year of teaching.  Wow!  Where has time gone?  Looking forward to another fun year of blogging with all of my blogging friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment