Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day is Just Around the Corner!

I thought since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I would go ahead and post some of the things I have made this weekend to use in my class this week.  At the end of the week I'll post pictures of the finished products, but for now here are some things you can go ahead and use.  I would love to see how you use them.
This week we will be practicing more with narrative writing.  What a better way to practice than with I love my..... sentences.  Grab the paper here.

This week I will be making  a tree map with the topper I love to...... I plan on gluing the pictures below and writing what the pictures are are beside them so my students can copy the words.  My students will practice their narrative writing skills by writing I love to ____________.  Grab yours here.

You guessed correct if you have seen any of my other projects........I'm making a tree map using these as toppers.  I just love tree maps for kindergarten.  Grab yours here.

More writing for my kinder kids.  I am going to glue the hearts onto chart paper to make yes......a tree map.  My students will make Valentines are_____________ and Valentines have ___________ sentences.  Grab yours here.


No comments:

Post a Comment